PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 165166167

Ninja647's AvatarNinja647
"Shao, ignore the Sweet Scent!" Euan cried Despite Euan's instruction, Shao slowly walked towards the sweet scent. Euan swore. "In that case, use Bubble" Shao snapped out of his trance like state, but did not use Bubble. He attacked using Water Pulse Euan was justifiably surprised "Water Pulse!?"

Badge Case

Impulse Badge
Mizu Badge
Canis Badge
Meow Badge
Disaster Badge
Ninja and Mystiquil's Ocean Stalls Profile pic created by PFQ! Available on the Advent Event!
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah nodded when Reve spoke. "That's allright, you didn't make us wait that long. We are heading to he pokemon centre first before buying supplies." Sarah said. Saur nodded to Froakie. "Very possible. Hi there Cyndaquill. Ready to start your adventure with your trainer?" he asked. "Oh my trainer likes to call me Saur so that's my name now" he added. Sarah started walking towards to pokemon centre. Gabe saw the water pulse coming. "Eh jump...duck!...step aside!" Gabe shouted. Oddish was confused and didn't know what to do with the different command her trainer shouted and got hit by the water pulse. Oddish got thrown back a bit and got tipped over. "Use absorb!" shouted Gabe. Oddish immediatly jumped up and used abosorb on the Froakie.

Pages: 123··· 165166167

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page