PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 187188189190191··· 199200201

Calle's AvatarCalle
Nurse Joy looked at the Chansey, who put a hand on the wing of the Noctowl. "Calm down please," she said. "It won't hurt, but if you'd rather drink a medicine, we have that too. It doesn't taste too good though, but you need something to help you get better." The nurse waited until the Chansey was done talking and let her know what the Noctowl wanted.
At the end of the corridor in the volcano were two doors. One door seemed like the stone walls and was hard to see. The other was light orange with a red flame painted on it. A sign above the door said "Resto Gym"
Andy remained by the jeep as the trainers got out. He had brought them here, but he had no desire to watch the contest. "Have fun!" he said to Reve and Shoyoko as he waved goodbye, leaning against the jeep that he'd use to get back to the lab.
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Kylie was excited beyond limits, so she barely spoke outside the large door which was dubbed the Gym. Besides that, a small bite by Flurry brought her back to reality. "Dang that hurt. But thanks for bringing me back there!" She blushes with pride knowing her trainer had a good bond with her, even though it was really obvious. ------------------------------------------------------ Shoyoko shouted "Thanks! Hope you're still having a good time when we're doing our contest!" before looking down at Poyk. He leaped on to her shoulder and Shoyoko simply rubs his head and gives a energetic gaze at everyone else. "Well, I .trained earlier and I .know where to contest hall is! Just follow me if you don't know." With that, she began skipping down the road to where the hall was.
Current avatar made by CrestedIbis! Formerly Vulpix88. 269
I woke ups remembering that today was the day I get to start my quest. Professor maple said I could as I sprinted outside down to the lab I ran in an shouted with all happiness "I am here for my starter pokemon."
Calle's AvatarCalle
Professor Maple looked up when she heard the trainer come in. She was expecting him. "Come in, Blaze," she said and she gestured to the three Pokéballs. One had the symbol of fire on it, one the symbol of grass and one the symbol of water. "Pick your starter, I will also give you a Pokédex and you must register your starter after you choose it."
Looking at all three balls I think in my head which on I will take on my journey. "Who's in the balls" I ask.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Gabe nearly bumped into Kylie as she was standing in front of the doors, but managed to avoid her. He didn't wait with opening the doors and he walked right in. "No fear, three trainers are here!" Gabe said loudly. "And we have a package for you too." He added before he took the time to look around. "Neat" ------------------------------ Sarah followed Shoyoko. She looked at Reve. "You might want to use the little time left to get a bit acquainted with your Gligar, explain what you are about to do and look up some moves you can use." She said. It was hard to keep pace with Shoyoko and Sarah was tempted to call out Girafarig out again, but instead she tried to keep pace.
Calle's AvatarCalle
Inside was a waiting area, with red sofas that had plushy cushions on it. Lights on the ceiling shaped like flames illuminated the area. On the other side of the room was a set of glass doors that showed an arena with rocky walls and torches. The gym leader of the Resto gym, whose pale skin indicated she didn't go out in the sun much, looked at the trainers. Her red hair was in a braid and she smiled. "A package?" she asked. "From who?"
Professor Maple pointed at each ball as she named the Pokémon. "Cyndaquil, Rowlet, Froakie. Take your pick." She put the Pokedex on the table next to the Pokéballs. "I already registered this to your name, so all you need to do to finalize the process is register your starter to it. And if you show your Pokédex in the Pokémon Mart you will get a one-time free set of 5 Pokéballs.
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Reve nodded and sent out the Gligar, who blinked at him tiredly. "Okay, hello Gligar!" Reve smiled slightly, "I'm Reve and I'm your Trainer now. We're gonna be doing a Pokemon contest where you'll need to show off your moves and stuff I think." He then took out his Pokedex, and looked at the info on the dex. "Okay so it's a female Gligar, and her moves are Poison Sting, Sand Attack, and Harden. Only one ground type move right now.... I could teach her Bulldoze or Earthquake with the TMs I brought from Unova if I actually have them with me..." He thought out loud.
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
I look at the three balls thinking. I choose my starter. " I choose froakie" I said loud and proud. I check to see if the dex entry and it was. I sprint to the door of the lab to get my pokeballs and as I'm exiting I shout " thanks a lot professor maple". As I make it to the shop I show my dex to them and collect my free pokeballs. I say " thanks you" to the shop keeper and exit. I think I should let my froakie out and walk with me so I do. A couple minutes past and I think I should train him so I find a wild rattatta and I fight it. My froakie took a lot of damage but he wins. I sprint to nurse joy and she heals him. I start thinking about what to do.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Are you talking about TMS back there? I think I have one of those. It's a brown disk with a blurred word on it. Kinda looks like this Bulldoze move you're talking about..." Poyk uses his tongue to pass the disc to the others behind her from Shoyoko's hands. It stayed dry, for a strange reason. Despite this, the disc was safely passed behind him. Shoyoko was a collector of a vast collection of items, and TMS are one of those. Most of these were bought by cash she was tipped when she performed on the street for fun. Which is good proof she isn't holding back on her ambitions.

Pages: 123··· 187188189190191··· 199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page