PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 184185186187188··· 194195196

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Indeed there is! Can't wait to get it sorted.", Shoyoko eagerly smirked before she looked at Andy. "You know, I can always use Shelia to fly above the jeep instead of me squeezing in with the others." Shelia's pokèball wiggled a bit as if she heard what she was saying . ------------------ Kylie got a bit nervous upon hearing there was a berry busy nearby. Knowing Flurry, she'd try and lean out of the cart to try and grab one. But then again, she did stock up on berries in her bag in case this happened. "Oh, I see! Maybe finding a Sandshrew to catch will be easier then I first thought." She stopped her sentence to look down at Flurry. "Don't get any ideas, okay?" She knew what'd happen if she tried to do her 'plan' so Flurry just gulped and nodded.
Current avatar made by CrestedIbis! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Reve quickly returned his Gligar and ran to the outside of the car. "I've got Connie with me if people fitting are gonna be a problem. Unless there's a trunk, I don't mind riding in there if the girls get the comfortable spots ya know?" Carrena sighed at the boy's suggestion and just shook her head. "I doubt that Andy would let you ride in the trunk Reve..."
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Calle's AvatarCalle
Andy laughed when he heard Carrena's remark. "Of course I won't put people in a trunk! How can they enjoy the view from there? I am willing to tie him to the hood though, there's a great view from there." He opened the door of the car. "But, I think it will fit. If people want to use alternative ways of transportation, that is fine with me, but realise this: they do miss out on driving with me, which is a big loss."
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
The volcano was awesome. Still. "When did it last errupt. And how long till we get there?". Someone needed to ask the important questions.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah looked from Andy to the jeep and back. She could definitely live without another experince of his driving. The choise was, very, very easy. "I'll ride on Gira" she said as she called her other pokemon back. Girafarig waited patientlt for Sarah to make herself comfortable on her back. "Gira is fast enough to keep up." She promised Andy. She wasn't sorry that she would miss out on driving with Andy. "I can live with that big loss, barely, but I'll manage." Sarah said not completely able to keep a sarcastic tone out of voice. ---------------------- Gabe looked at Kylie as she spoke. "So you're going catch a sandshrew? Cool, I don't know if there are any I like enough to put on my team." Gabe said with a shrug. Gabe looked with big eyes to the volcano when they could see it. He almost didn't hear Noemi's question. "The ground did shake a bit earlier.." he said with a slight frown,the tremor had happend not that long ago. He hoped that it meant nothing.
Calle's AvatarCalle
"Oh, that was decades ago," the tour guide said. "There is an interesting tale tied to it though. The volcano erupted and it was a massive one. Thick clouds of ash hung in the sky and covered the sun. It was dark and it rained ash for days. But, soon after the erupton a Volcarona flew up and its fire replaced the sun." He looked at Gabe. "The ground trembles sometimes. It's nothing to worry about. It's a... burp as we call it. Gasses piled up in the magma and it was suddenly released. The burps are harmless. It's actually good they happen, it means that we don't often have a built-up of pressure large enough for an eruption." One of the Rapidash neighed and they were on the straight path to the volcano. "We'll be there before the gym closes, don't you worry."
Andy looked at the Girafarig and shrugged. "Fine with me. Everyone else, hop in. We're leaving to Mesperit City! Who wants to sit in the passenger seat?" He opened the jeep and took place behind the wheel, waiting for the others to get in as well.
Snowysun's AvatarSnowysun
Milian had noticed Polly seemed a bit more down than usual that morning, but he was rushing to meet a family photoshoot and thought of her lack of energy as a blessing. The weather that day looked perfect so he let Polly out of her pokeball for the time being so she could explore the scenery of Ornitan Island. When he returned a few hours later, he found his noctowl hadn't even left his hotel room and was instead resting in his bed - which, with her size, almost looked like someone had broken into his room and fell asleep like some recreation of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Despite his efforts, Polly's condition only deteriorated with time and Milian decided his only course of action was to go to a pokemon center. He walked into the Watersleat pokemon center, seeing two people waiting at the empty counter. Polly could surely wait for a few more minutes, she was a strong owl. He pulled out her pokeball while walking over to the counter, stopping when he was next to Rai. "Hey, do you know when the nurse will be back?" He asked her, putting on a friendly smile.
ᴘғᴘ ᴅʀᴀᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ! ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Rai felt a little anxious while waiting for the wingull. It knew it was okay and had minor injures, but it was annoying to think about what happened to it, and who did it. Rai looked at the new trainer that approached and heard their question. “I’m not completely sure, they’re treating a wingull I found.” She answered.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
((let's get Tammy up and running!)) "C'mon Diana! There's no chance we'll get enough training in it you're too slow!" Swhah! Bluh swah rrow...
I'm going as fast as I can! You're the faster one here...
These voices came from up-and-coming trainer Tammy and her shiny Swablu, Diana. They were training to try and beat Indelgy Island's Gym so they could explore the archipelago more. However, Diana was clearly outmatched by her trainers speed. The eager trainer only hoped the ferry would arrive soon so she could get a Pokemon from the professors lab! She even sent a letter. She could remember writing it.

How the letter went...

Dear Professor Maple, I'm going to get a Pokemon from your lab soon and there's one I really want so I'm asking you if you can keep one spare for me. There's this Pokemon called Numel that I've been keeping my eye on and I'm hoping you can keep one spare for me. Any other Pokemon is fine by me, so just try to keep any spare, okay? From a aspiring trainer, Tammy.
But for now, they could only train. Or perhaps run into a Pokemon? You never can tell in her case.
Calle's AvatarCalle
The Chansey was first to return, carrying a parcel for the man of the Rorie Taxi and Delivery Service. Not long after that Nurse Joy emerged from the backroom, carrying the Wingull. "She will be fine," the nurse said. "But she will need some rest, I will keep her here overnight." The Wingull looked at Rai and nodded to her, to thank her for her help. Then the nurse turned to the new arrival. "Can I help you?" she asked him, her smile as kind as always.

Pages: 123··· 184185186187188··· 194195196

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page