PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 182183184185186··· 188189190

Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah had watched the pokeball closely and was surprised to see the Gligar got caught. "I think 'nice' might be an understatement here." Sarah said. "I think that might be a plausible explanation. It was still not fully awake. But you got it, that is all that matters. Now you can participate in the contest." Sarah turned and walked back out of the cave when Reve got back to her. She looked over her shoulder at Reve. "Did you think of moves you wanted to use?" She asked him while walking back to the entrance. Beedrill flew closer and placed himself between Thorn and the Spinarak that fired strinshot. Beedrill thought it a good idea to draw the attention to him and not the pokemon cutting the scientist loose so he started to fury attack the spinarak that had shot the string shot. Gabe grinned excitedly. "All ready sir!" Gabe admired the firey manes but as glad they didn't have to actually ride them. Maybe one day he would find a ponyta of his own. He looked wether Noemi and Kylie had made themselves comfortable. "Can't wait." He said to the girls. "How about you?"
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"You bet! Hope we get to the gym soon.", Kylie proudly said so she could put a stereotype in action; if you THINK something won't take long then the journey goes faster. She thought it might ease Flurry and stop her from going major Arceus
My way of saying super satan. And it means just using flamethrower for ages, sometimes on her in pure rage. Not much can stop her from doing so.
on her. If the idea worked, however, was all depending on how long it would really take. Despite this, she was hopeful that she'd at least be respectful on the ride; yes, she has a reckless personality, but made it up by sticking to most rules that were given to her. But Kylie kept thinking about the Sandshrew, could she catch it with little to no experience battling? Only time would tell.
Current avatar made by EchoingVoices! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"Lets go". The sooner they made it the better. Noemi was ready for this.
Calle's AvatarCalle
Andy sat back when the others send their Pokémon in to free his colleague. "Free?" his Butterfree asked. "We'll see how the kids handle this," Andy replied. "Be ready for when they need you." The Spinarak close to the web turned their attention on the Beedril, firing String Shots at it. The cry of an Ariados sounded when the two Pokémon were trying to free the scientist and one approached them, it's long legs rapidly carrying it towards the attacking Pokémon.
Once the Rapidash were in place, the man got on the front of the wagon and moments later they were on their way. "We'll be there soon enough," he told his passengers. "But have a good look around, the island is beautiful. Lots of plantlife, good soil. It is an active volcano, but don't worry about it, it hasn't erupted in decades." He chortled. "At least you brought some good weather to the island, I'm sure our gym leader will welcome new trainers. The islands didn't have many trainers the past month, but enough for small League." As the man talked they left the village and were on their way to the volcano.
The Wingull waited patiently for the potion to be applied, reading herself for the stinging that would follow soon. It squeaked when the sting was harder than anticipated, but the pain subsided soon enough and she remained calm during the treatment.
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) Places to visit: Shop / Journal / My stories / Wishlist / The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Despite only knowing Blaze for a short time, Shoyoko was able to perform gestures that translated to 'There's a Ariados coming! Try to hold it off!", which he had quite a desire to do. He used Gust, but manipulated it so it would keeping breaking the web before rolling back around to irritate the incoming but type. ---------------------- "Ah, finally on the road! Hopefully the scenery is as good as this man says it is, huh Flurry?" The Cyndaquil wasn't too bothered by having to sit around for ages if gorgeous sights were involved. The winding road and the carriage occasionally shaking didn't bother her either. She wasn't travelsick like Striker was- reason being he was in his pokeball.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Beedrill flew away from the string shots behind a tree, evading the attacks. He flew from behind the tree when the string shots ceased and fired twin needle at the Spinarak. "Watch out for the Ariados!" he warned the others. Gabe grinned. "The sun always follows me." Conveniently forgetting the rain while they had been going against the golduck with Alana. "Wow a real active volcano! Can we climb it? That would be amazing." Gabe looked around the scenery was quite nice it did seem to flourish even better then on the other two islands he had been on. But he had to be honest that he didn't have a lot to compare with, he was sure a lot of beautiful spots could be found on any of the islands.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Rai finished spraying the poor bird’s wing and carefully picked it up. “We only have to go to the Pokémon center so professionals can help you.” She stated, and began to walk there.
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Thorn nodded and tried to avoid hits while still trying to cut, resulting in a couple of String Shots hitting him, resulting in a few angry hisses towards the Bug types. Reve thought for a minute, then nodded. "I've got a couple in mind that I need to check if it has, so do you think I should register it to the dex really quick? We had to do it manually with our starters so I'm assuming it isn't automatic."
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Koichi pose is from jjba Credits Clan
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"Might be interesting. If its popular we could give it a shot depending on how much it is to hire a guide. Training up there could be cool". Even if an active volcano with a bad idea Noemi could totally see the tempation.
Calle's AvatarCalle
With the hard work of the Pokémon there were enough strings cut from the web for gravity to deal with the rest. The man fell elegantly to the ground, limbs sprawled in all directions. He quickly got to his feet and started going to the bushes where he saw other humans. The Ariados shot multiple white darts at the man, hitting him in the back. "Poison Sting," Andy muttered and looked at the other trainers. "Quickly, we have to get him to the jeep. Our Pokémon can cover us." He nodded to his Butterfree as he left the bushes so he could pull his colleague to safety, but a little help was always welcome. He also looked at the Beedrill and nodded with his head to his Butterfree as a silent request to assist him. Andy's Butterfree used a psybeam on the Ariados, but was shot with a string shot of one of the Spinarak.
"You can go up," the owner of the Resto Rapidash Tour said. "There is a path leading to the top and there is a cable car for those who don't wish to walk. There is a fee of course. You can go up to the top, but there are rails there so people can't travel down to the crater. Still, you get a good view from up there." The path they followed had abundand vegetation on both sides, grass, flowers, bushes. Most plants had a dark-green colour to them. "Look to the right, a pack of houndour led by a Houndoom," the man warned his passengers, pointing to the pack that ran across the field and disappeared behind some bushes.
In the Pokémon center of Watersleat nurse Joy was checking something on her computer. It was late and no-one had any injured Pokémon she needed to take care off. A Chansey walked to a table where two trainers were sitting, she gave them both something to drink. Aside from them, the center was empty.

Pages: 123··· 182183184185186··· 188189190

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page