PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add "Forum Search" to Summary of rejected Suggestions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Pretty much all in the title. We've all seen the "Forum search" suggestion come and go in varying forms. Sometimes it ends with a quick "This was already rejected" sometimes there's a proper debate exploring the reasons and logistics of what a forum search would mean in terms of implimentation, affecting the community, and gameplay. At anyrate, since the suggestion has been so thoroughly debated and and analyzed, and the answer is still "No, it won't work" that I feel it's safe to say that at's at the point where it would be easier to put it in the summary of rejected suggestions than repeatedly linking old rejected threads every time it comes up.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Zen's AvatarZen
But then there's the "if it's in the suggestions it should be everywhere else" argument. There's already a way to search, by using your browsers own built-in search. Depending on your system, normally ctrl+f will bring up the bar. For mobile it'll depend on the browser where the option is located, and a quick Google search can help with that. You can use Google to find pfq threads as well, if you use site:pokefarm.com after the search.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I'm not saying we should ban searches of all kinds on PFQ, rather that, since it's been clearly answered with "No" multiple times, that it should be clear that there won't be a PFQ-hosted search in the forums. Sort of how Currency exchange as a site function is under the rejected summary. The site doesn't do it, ut it doesn't stop people swapping currency through trades. as such The site isn't going to host its own search, but that doesn't mean you can't use other methods like Ctrl-F.
ktensei's Avatarktensei
Oh, definite support. I've seen way too many of them.
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
Yeah... the SoRS needs a major revamp

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Zen's AvatarZen
Just realized I somehow read summary as sub-forum, my mistake sorry. Last I knew, Eltafez is actually in charge of making the new rejected summary thread, so it might be planned for the forum search to be added to it when it's made.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Zen is correct, and the forum search will indeed be added to the summary. ^^
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page