PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MEGA Evolution!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
My friend showed me how it worked since Mega Evolution isn't available to me just yet. The mega evolution will wear off depending on the option. You can choose to have it last 7 days, 30 days or forever. Each comes with a price, of course. The more valuable mega evolutions will be more expensive, etc. Edit: Anyone correct me if I'm wrong on something. ^^;
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
Wait, do Mega Evolutions turn back into regular pokemon? EDIT: I did not see the post above.
Moire's AvatarMoire
This thing prevents players from releasing spare pokemons the shelter. in my opinion the count towards it should be different evolves.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Spoiler

I, for one, am hoarding Poochyena to evolve into Mightyena because the latter is my favourite Pokémon. Others are doing the same, I'm sure. There's a variation of eggs in the shelter though. Why not hatch and hoard those if you can't find already hatched ones? The principle is the same, just a teensy bit more work. ...Unless you just want to make it harder on everyone to get Mega Evolution.
Moire's AvatarMoire
On the contrary. If players would dump to shelter their spare pokemons it can be easier to everyone. And last thing I'm worried is hard work for myself :)
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I simply meant that I'm not keeping my spares for this cause~ ^^ (Just to be clear on my side)
Moire's AvatarMoire
Oh. I really didn't address it to anyone in particular. Just as a comparison to the shelter of regular PF. If anyone understood this as criticism that's not what I meant at all.
Nataku's AvatarNataku
Am sad. Have no rl money thus no way to get the stone I want :< No mega Lucario for meh :'<
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: One or more tags were opened, but not closed. Expected [/s] (opened on line 0), [/s] (opened on line 0) on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Was wondering if those pretty stones would show up in the fund raiser. Looks like I'll be buying myself a/some pretty power marble[s] for my Tyranitar[s].
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page