PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MEGA Evolution!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

RunaMajo's AvatarRunaMajo
Great addition! I look forward to having my Peck Mega Evolved! <3 @Mord Pyron - It wouldn't be a very rewarding thing if you could get it straight away. {{>o<'}}
Ilyriss's AvatarIlyriss

Spoiler~

Question: These 200 evolutions have to be on different pokémon? Or can be a bunch of Wurmples?
Well... This is a signature .-. ✮✮Avatar is a Chibi OC by Silver Raven in their Art Shop✮✮
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I guess people just don't understand the concept of a spoiler... Yes, it can be 200 of the same, just like PF1's Unova Pass can be 250 Magikarp. But it's not very rewarding, is it? I have over 300 evolutions, and they're all unique. Consequently, my Dex is nearing completion. Whereas, if you just grind by evolving the same thing over and over, you get no other reward.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SparksSystem's AvatarSparksSystem
Thank you very much for adding this Niet. I didn't see the announcement bubble before I got it, so it was a complete surprise for me. Oh, and I loved the way you explained how to use it, that was funny.
Plural system. We use "we" to refer to ourselves. They/Them
Score: 0
Type race badge made by LycanKai
30 something Pokemon to evolve...? Challenge accepted.
"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'" - William S Burroughs
gibstack693's Avatargibstack693

I guess people just don't understand the concept of a spoiler... Yes, it can be 200 of the same, just like PF1's Unova Pass can be 250 Magikarp. But it's not very rewarding, is it? I have over 300 evolutions, and they're all unique. Consequently, my Dex is nearing completion. Whereas, if you just grind by evolving the same thing over and over, you get no other reward.
I actually considered this, then I was like, "Wait a minute... this is stupid." May I suggest (not worth it's own thread) that you add a little bit of a back story? Nothing too spectacular, but something like, I dunno, the Merchant recognizing you as an almighty breeder (of Wurmples, if you decide to do that) and he gives you a Mega Ring and a free Mega Stone to start a collection of them? Something like that. And from now on, everything I say I'll put "I don't know" at the end. Maybe, I don't know.
Konan's AvatarKonan
This is sweet! I can't wait to see them. Mainly since I cannot afford the actual game.
Wicked's AvatarWicked
I am SO EXCITED <3
RP anyone? ---> <3
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Thanks Niet. Well, i nbetter start clicking and get to work
TR Score: 12775
nyan kat's Avatarnyan kat
I noticed that on your mega blaziken Niet, it says the mega evolution will wear off. Does this consume the stone, and how does this work?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page