PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Major Fields Page update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Nefrès's AvatarNefrès
I'd just like to say that I love how frequently this site updates! You guys are always looking for ways to improve the site and it's really appreciated. I'm glad of the new loading system, it makes it way easier to tell if someone just has a lot of fields or if they have none at all. Before this update, I used to waste a lot of time waiting for someone's fields to load only to realize that they have none visible!
Avatar cropped from a piece I commissioned from my friend, the lovely lickfoot on tumblr.
Luna08's AvatarLuna08
i was happy with the way it was
Nakia's AvatarNakia
(browser: chrome) I'm not sure if this is something I've missed after looking through the thread here and the bugs forum, but I seem to be having a recurring issue with the "Move to Field" function. screenshot of the problem when I select one of the fields that is full but not greyed out, I get Internal error: Code 201 Message: No room in Field so it seems the only issue is fields not being greyed out(on a consistent basis) to disable the function, and again, I'm not sure if that's supposed to be happening or not.
art used in avatar by @octoryan (tumblr). used with permission.
Methos's AvatarMethos
I'm loving how holding down Ctrl+Shift+Enter to quick-release Pokemon from fields is now pretty much instantaneous. Much better than 2 seconds between each release.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
calina's Avatarcalina
I'm having a problem with my fields. Whenever I put a pokemon in one field, it copies itself in all my other ones, and whenever I try to rename it, all my other fields change to that name. Screenshot
The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Pixiestyx's AvatarPixiestyx
newbie here. It says (the tutorial) to move the pokes to a field. How? Do you right click on them or something? Is there an arrow to point the way? I have never played pokemon before and I just joined 2 days ago. A bit more direction would be extremely appreciated. Thank you! Ok, I think I've done it. We'll see if it takes.
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
You get the option to move a Pokémon around by left-clicking it. But next time, please post in the Help Forums, that would be the right place and people usually answer there way faster.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page