PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How well known are you on PFQ?

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 108410851086

frayed's Avatarfrayed
Self explanatory, just rate the person above you out of 10. post every 3 posts, once per page OR once per 12 hours, whichever comes first please, otherwise it will kinda spam the thread and i dont want that ^>^ the purpose of this thread is possibly to find a new friend! i've made some friends on this thread before and i hope you will too <3 EXAMPLE 4/10 yeah i've seen you around. 0/10 never seen you, hello! and so on.
Edit: Please be kind to people who you haven't seen before, calling them 'strangers' is fine, but please don't go, say, "Umm whoa never seen you before who are you seriously" stuff like that can be pretty hurtful :C i've seen a lot of condescending stuff so please refrain from stuff like that please! thank you! Edit 12/10/18: Please try to say more than just one worded posts such as just saying ‘hoi’ or ‘hey’ next to the score. I see people doing that pretty often and it’s kinda annoying and slightly spammy so please try to include more words. On that note, the rating is out of ten (10) so please don’t do something like this: “100000000000/10000000000 HIIII”, it’s spam and annoying. Don’t do excessive caps as well. It could be an eyesore. Thanks! :)
my activity on the site is on and off contact me elsewhere if youre interested in talking to me hohoho (all socials are in my bio :D) art from revue starlight!
0/10 sorry fam I've never seen you before. Then again I've only been on here since May of this year so...
I go by Reality. I'm 4 hours behind the server's time (-4). User picture is from Tale of Tales: The Endless Forest.
0/10 Ummm... who are you?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
DSblackwhite's AvatarDSblackwhite
0/10 Never seen you before.. but now I have! c:
Click my beautiful baby <3
-------------------------------------------
39/250 Ice Fangs
frayed's Avatarfrayed
4/10 i've seen you once ^>^
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
7/10, seen you multiple times, never had a one-on-one convo, i believe.
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
7.8/10 Too much water I see you around the forums a lot, never gotten into a conversation though.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
5/10 I've seen you a couple times
Kitzuu KTS's AvatarKitzuu KTS
2/10 I think I've seen you before.
Previously went by Icefeather DeviantArt~ YouTube ~Twitter
FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
3/10 Your username doesn't really ring any bells for me, but I know I've seen that avatar before.
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~

Pages: 123··· 108410851086

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page