PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #10

Aug. 27, 2015 A day or so late posting this, but OMG I DID IT AAAAARGH! That's another task gone from the list, woohoo! It's slowly getting smaller, and I'm left with the big ones for the most part. Those can wait till after I'm finished with the Mass Click Association revamp. Speaking of which, I'm almost done with the technical stuff. I'm also going to look into coding a better, more organized template for the MCA. The one we have now looks so cluttered and boring to me. ;~; Oh, and what to hunt for tomorrow's Ravyne boost... For sure it's going to be gems for a badge that isn't Wishalloy+ yet. I might have the V~ decide for me again. Unless it mocks me and chooses a Type that is Wishalloy and above for me. >> In that case, I'll need a backup plan... Right. Now I'll have to think about that. Welp. I did manage to redo my introduction post though, so... Go me? xD
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page