PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #9

Aug. 20, 2015 "Eggs hatched: 47,620" Almost there! Trying to keep up with my 300+ eggs/day chain. So far so good. At this rate I'll complete the 50k eggs mark in another 7 days or less! My future hunts list is slowly getting shorter as I cross one off each day. As soon as it's completely finished, I'm going to be closing that section until my shiny stock depletes. It's getting quite full in my shop and they aren't selling as quickly as I expected. I'll have to take another look at my prices and see if I can readjust without damaging the market too much... On the other hand, I'm still focusing on my badges. I really want to get them all to Wishalloy before I completely pay attention to the orders of my Dragonball/Arceus Plates hunts. I saw people offering 30 hunt spots and thought them crazy... But then I remembered I'm offering a complete shiny Unown set for one such item. Go me~ xD On a completely other subject, I really have to get my butt into gear and renovate the Mass Click Association... Still not sure how I'll be going about it, but something needs to happen. This project has been on hold for at least 6 months and if nothing's going to be done, I'm afraid I'll have to drop it. Which isn't what I had in mind at all. So I guess my free time will be spent working on this pet project, next to hatching lots of eggs. Welp.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page