PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #8

Aug. 5, 2015 It appears my student job took me a bit too serious when I said I could work pretty much every day during August. I also said that at a time when I didn't know I'd have to retake exams which require doing projects during the summer vacation. So far I've been able to keep on top of things, but it's the last few weeks of this month that I'm worrying about. I got time off on days of the exams, but any other day is looking... ugly. I also don't know why my college has this project system of doing things in steps. Because of it, I can't finish parts of a project until that section and its deadline are revealed on the campus' online platform, and with work eating up most of my time... It's becoming difficult to stay calm and keep and keep a level head. In any case, I'm going to have to end my Ditto hunt because of it: too many long absences causes me to miss out on everybody with eggs ready to release and so getting up early in the hopes of passing them by; shelter diving is making my eyes exhausted and tear-y. My body is tired yet I'm wide awake. Hell, I fell asleep behind my laptop while I was waiting on fresh eggies.. >.< I'm probably going to redo this Ditto hunt after I come back. Right now I just want to be done with it as soon as possible.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page