PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #7

Jul. 31, 2015 "Using an art piece is not stealing because it isn't an actual object." This summarizes an official post on one of the art community sites I'm on. What a joke. I'm done. I'm going to remove all of my art as soon as I can and reupload them on my personal website/portfolio. Then I'm going to write exactly what people can do with my art, which will just be a nicer version of "If you didn't commission this image and you didn't get my permission to use it, hands off." That post was honestly the worst thing I've read about art theft, and I'm just... Nope, nope, nope, nope and nope. If those guys still aren't protecting artists after all these years, I don't want to be a part of it anymore. This was the last drop. Have fun if ever a $8,000 penalty for copyright infringement is delivered at your doorstep. AKA a penalty for art theft. Have fun without me, because I am so out of there.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page