PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Image Crediting and Sourcing

ABOUT ME Credits

About Me Pokedex Cover: Computer wallpaper; found here, resized. Creative Commons." About Me "Proud Nerd" Cover: Just a transparent background+text image I whipped up for myself. Credit to me~ About Me Tetris Cover: Official game footage. Creative Commons. Originally found here -

Potentially Mature, probably isn't.

About Me Avatar: is made by Banalizard of my Pokesona and used with permission. About Me Rainbow Mega Milotic Gif: Credit goes to AlyssaNights, the PFQ Artist of D00M, and is used with her permission. Direct Link to image About Me Rainbow Milonair Gif: Sprite by Novie, rainbow edits done by AlyssaNights for me. Direct link to image Articuno Image Sprite: Sprite is official art from Trozei Ravenclaw Hogwarts School Image: is official Ravenclaw House art from Pottermore Horned Serpent Ilvermorny School Image: is official House art from Pottermore Switch/DS Icon Art: Made by Shazi; used for Friend Code. Playstation Logo Image: This icon is the official Playstation logo. About Me -- PFQ Click Group Tab image: Art by DuchessLunaire, made for Suriya for this tab and used with permission. About Me -- Shuckle Melanbait image: Art by DuchessLunaire, made for Suriya and used with permission. About Me Ko-Fi Icon: Free to use on and off of DeviantArt by FireyFlamy. They don't require credit but I like to do it anyway. About Me CODING: Custom coding by user Esme

OTHER ART Credits

Forum Avatar: Made by Shazi for my use only. Anthro Milonair Melan Solosis bait art: Art by BananaLizard, made for Suriya and SHazi and used with permission. WiggleSnek art/gif: Art by Dragoncake, commissioned by Bananalizard for me and used with permission. Bongo Cat-style Suriya Avatar This is done for me by Artist Shazi, of my sona, for my use only. It takes inspiration from the popular bongo cat gifs. Thank you! Suriya, Blep, Spork and Liz Avatar made by BananaLizard for my use only <3 Snek with a Hammer Forum Avatar by Bananlizard for my use only. Early August 2022 Suriya Avatar by Res0nare by commission Late August - September 2022 Suriya Avatar by Sliggoo Early December 2022 Christmas Avatar by Shazi for me Late December 2022 Christmas Avatar by SoulWesson for my use - with permission Methos Avatar for April Fool's day was created by DuchessLunaire. Early May Avatar by SoulWesson made for me and used with permission. Suri with a Star Sweet Avatar by Plushy! (January 2024)

TRADE SHOP Specific Credits

Mascot Skari and her Dragon Gem: Image by Banalizard of my mascot character. It is my use only. Images for various aspects of my shop (such as UFT Pokemon, dexing, gems, and the gummi collection tab) were made for my and her use only by BananaLizard. These are not from the free-use images that she created for the public. "Suri's Black Market" flying Suri image made by Shazi for my Shop. Coding Credit: Goes to Shazi as she created the entire shop template for me and helped to ensure it's legibile in the right places. This template is also used in various posts in my journal

SIGNATURE Specific Credits

My signature was coded by Shazi (who has stated that they don't care if credit is listed in signature versus here). The Togetic Melan bait was also made by them.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 414 — Shiny Total: 10 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page