PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Image Crediting and Sourcing

About Me Pokedex Cover: Computer wallpaper; found here, resized. Creative Commons." About Me "Proud Nerd" Cover: Just a transparent background+text image I whipped up for myself. Credit to me~ About Me Tetris Cover: Official game footage. Creative Commons. Originally found here -

Potentially Mature, probably isn't.

About Me Avatar: is made by Banalizard of my Pokesona and used with permission. About Me Rainbow Mega Milotic Gif: Credit goes to AlyssaNights, the PFQ Artist of D00M, and is used with her permission. Direct Link to image About Me Rainbow Milonair Gif: Sprite by Novie, rainbow edits done by AlyssaNights for me. Direct link to image Articuno Image Sprite: Sprite is official art from Trozei Ravenclaw Hogwarts School Image: is official Ravenclaw House art from Pottermore Horned Serpent Ilvermorny School Image: is official House art from Pottermore Switch/DS Icon Art: Made by Shazi; used for Friend Code. Playstation Logo Image: This icon is the official Playstation logo. Forum Avatar: Made by Shazi for my use only. Anthro Milonair About Me -- PFQ Click Group Tab image: Art by DuchessLunaire, made for Suriya for this tab and used with permission. About Me -- Shuckle Melanbait image: Art by DuchessLunaire, made for Suriya and used with permission. Melan Solosis bait art: Art by BananaLizard, made for Suriya and SHazi and used with permission. WiggleSnek art/gif: Art by Dragoncake, commissioned by Bananalizard for me and used with permission.
Current Hunt: Melanistic Skeleco Normals and Specials UFT for cheap in Snek's Black Market!
Melanistic Skeleco
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page