PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Clicky-Snek's Mass Click List of Hand-Crippling
MEGA-DOOM!

A few comments about this list...

This list is not added to regularly. Please no messages about getting on the list. You are more than welcome to message me to suggest people to put on when there are replacements needed, but otherwise the list will remain the way it is. Thank you. You may occasionally notice that the people's numbers are not up to date -- this is because this guide is mostly for myself and I don't always feel the need to update it. If you want to check through people and suggest new tiers for them please feel free to PM me. I know people complain that the fields aren't 'neat' in their eyes -- that's fine, and your opinion, but this wasn't a list created on public opinion, it was created to list for myself those whom I like to click. :)
  • Last Updated: December 19, 2018 -- Tuesday
Please note...
  • Since the addition of the Field Stacking CSS Code, the quality of fields matters less than the number of pokemon available. Though I doubt I will update this any time soon, it will be tracking number over quality from this point forward. -- September 19, 2018

Tier 1

2OOO-35OO Pokemon Some fields may have less than 2000 but are included due to ease of clicking.
Methos Sporkobug Forbidden Garthic Maki Kelsium Sephraem krookodilehunter Spiker125 Thurdoyol Wintersun KikiTheCat 0010-1010 foxjpeg littlebird Acephala Hyper Beam Garney SpiritSavvy Berkanna ChrysalisLuna Wizarmon Xenderphantom Yatzy

Tier 2

35OO-4OOO Pokemon
Absol Meik KaraKara Minjoo Dog Keira Lorelei nerdofnerds UndyneTheUndying Oxy Caramel-Lyth EnchantedForest Kyrie CelticGirl Samgam DSSOfficial pan.yoshi Grimmew Juice NovaDerp shimask8ers Slimemold Strangedoll xxEcho Li Rai

Tier 3

4OOO-45OO Pokemon
Mekkor Shiro Killjoy MissLiska Theta AI Tigra Acwarium SilverGible Iocane MattyMohawk Sable Dust Wolf DarkDragonfly Rbay Sephrorii Sheba05 Shazi Ruhler Wosprig Iveechan 1ADDBaby MarinoKadame Bobpaw Kirra

Tier 4

45OO-6OOO Pokemon
Krambambuli Mail Jeevas Touka Lorentius Neikea Fyrebright rolytic Kannameyria Zan ErrahM Mwc DarkNova181 Muffinnz Wetned TheDankerSide Discowing Earthsong Uzumi Kamilejszon Moriiarty The Falling Blue Sandslash666 Kells Texasaswang

Tier 5

6OOO+ Pokemon
Sei Meu Eltafez BananaLizard HybridYuki Annador Beemo Hakunamatatayolo Scorpyia Ledah Temporal Benihime Tyrani-Kase Suriya NightcallerZ Nudge TechmasterSM4000 Quiint Psychøkineticism Lirissea bubby tape ShadowWolf7 QuillDrill
{ Credits }
Template not free to use, for Suriya's use only; made by BananaLizard and edited by Suriya. Art done by Naiaya for Staff portraits.
Current Hunt: Melan Skeleco Shiny, Albino, and Deltas available for trade in Snek's Black Market!
Melanistic Skeleco
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page