PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #4

Jul. 5, 2015 Four days, nine swimming pool visits and 17,436 characters later, my new About Me template is finally finished! It would've been done sooner, except I kept nitpicking with the colors and position of everything, trying to make them look just right. I also originally thought to make links a lighter blue than that of titles, but decided not to, just in case it got too difficult distinguishing normal text from links. The paws were a nightmare, but they look better now than they did before. The same paw in the same place would've just gotten boring and... wrong, somehow. >>; The icon images... Yikes, I didn't know where to start with them. All of the original images were too big for the space, so I had to find a way to crop them down and have their full size displayed in a roundabout way. Funnily enough, I tried cropping the images the old-fashioned way (separate set of icons in Photoshop) because I thought it would save me time. The damn thing didn't agree with me though. D< In the end, I still had to make them all through CSS. Yay for a lot of CSS code! It's the reason why my code never seems to stay organised no matter how many times I rewrite it. ;~; Ah well. I'm a happy pooch... For now.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page