PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Novie's Bruh Journals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Novie's Bruh Journals >

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

Pokefarm 1

little thing on PF1

So I wanted to show my PF1 trainer card and share a lil bit from PF1
I wasn't a very social person back on the mother site. I would simple just stick to myself and click only the parties of other users while also admiring the awesome pokemon they had. As seen, I kept the same name I have here. I actually only stayed on Pokefarm 1 for several months and was forced to stop playing due to several things that are a bit personal. Pokefarm was actually 1 of the most active sites I would go on, others being DeviantART, Youtube and Facebook. Back then, I always had this want to be apart of POkefarm staff and work on making the stuff better. Thou, at the time, I didn't have any form of tablet to actually let me draw digitally. But I dreamed. Funny how that dream became reality huh? On POkefarm1 my starter Pokemon was, of course, a Pichu. His name was also Sai. He's just as awesome as my baby Sai on here. c: Among Pokefarm was the larger list of PFQ Exclusives. Some of the 1st Exclusives I hatched was Lunupine, Orkit, Vampire Glicar, Frost Houndour and Dracater. Yeah the most known Exclusives to be the 1st exclusives to be hatched. Of them that I loved greatly was Lunupine- which was my great pleasure to work hard on making the Lunupine that returned here on PFQ c: Since I've been on PFQ I actually returned to PF1 and wa semi active on there. I kept that Box Opening Addiction at bay by opening them on PF1. I would constantly be playing in the Dream World as well and playing around there. I also sorely attempted in trying to get my Idex and trying to get my Unova pass on PF1. Yeah a stupid attempt that I didn't successed in getting. But I got my Idex on there do That was an accomplishment! Also, in a sort of love for PF1, I remade one of its site skins here on PFQ- The Shadow Lugia Skin. While its actually still under development, its the only site skin I use. It was used back on PF1 and its used on Here too c: soooo.... yeah that's it for this one qwq bu-bai!
Art By Novan Code by Shazi
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page