PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

I like the new sprites for the kalos 'mons, but the reason I was hunting for a shiny noibat was because it was kind of pink-ish, and now it's got blue undertones ^^" The new albino noibat colors pair very well with each other, and I love how the normal form has a better contrast between colors like the head and the ears, but in my opinion it feels like quite a few albino forms go the blue-ish undertones route, and personally I feel like sometimes a pink color would be more fitting. ^.^ A few Pokémon that have switched from a warm palette to a cold palette (when in my personal opinion I think the warm palette was more fitting) that I can think of are:
  • Noibat
  • Pidove
  • Woobat
  • Bunnelby
Is there a reason for them changing to cool undertones? I really like how some albinos use blues or greens, and I don't think the new noibat recolors are bad at all!! I just preferred the pink, and specifically hunted it for that reason because my girlfriend likes the color pink and bats ^^" I really like Albino Zangoose, Typhlosion, meganium, Talonflame, Samurott, and the entire elemental monkey lines. I think Simisage/Simisear/Simipour's albinos are very smart!!! The color swaps are soooo cute :] My post isn't about anything important like a pixel art or contrast/color blind issue, just my personal input on the color palette swaps!!

Visiting the love of my life 1 month ago!

Lucas / Archie / Rudy

• Trades
  • About Me!
  • Dreamies
I am more than happy to help others with trade evolutions for free! Just shoot me a PM. I don't bite!

Hi! I'm a 19 year old autistic nonbinary lesbian who LOVES Pokémon! I have trouble interacting with others in a social setting, so apologies in advance if I come off as awkward or overbearing! I just wanna be friendly and have fun!
×4 ×4 ×4 ×3 ×3 ×3 ×3 ×3 ×3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page