PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Phoenix Flare Cove

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Phoenix Flare Cove >

Bit of personal information.

Sure you want to know?

What I like? Strawberry cheesecake, cookies, anything Flareon, curried chicken on fried rice. Astronomy, snow obssessed, anything with feathered wings. I do a lot of art things in different mediums, traditional and digital and will draw things if someone asks but might take some time. I do read some manga and watch anime. Several different anime genres, just ask. I play multiple different games, PS and PC ones. Prefer RP type ones, strategy, H. Object
Hidden Object
, tycoon, builder, fantasy/adventure and just anything but straight fighting or ones with too much with social activity needed, to complete the story. I like being a solo player, since I really like doing my own thing in my own time. Quiet places and mostly natural locations, pleasant solitude. Night time, I am definitely a night-owl and any season but summer. - What I hate? CHILDREN (It is a VERY touchy subject with me. Best to avoid.) Being treated like a child.
Highly sexist remarks, even meant as a joke.
I believe in equality of everyone. There is enough oppression and double standards.
People that are horrible to others because of religion, beliefs or race.
I treat everyone as another human. I will pretty much talk to anyone and listen, from all walks of life.
Peacocks-Have always been terrified by them (Pavophobia). The season of summer. The southern hemisphere being forgotten about in games.
...So you found me? (Taken Feb 2019)
My most loved Pokémon
Flareon
I will always return to this hunt. No matter how much it hates me, no matter how much it does not want to co-operate, no matter how many times I fail. I refuse to ever give up on something, that has always been near an dear to me, for a vast amount of years. That being Flareon...I will never give up on you.
and several fire types.
My most hated Pokémon SYLVEON I swear a damn child, puked colour up on paper. This ones design, is horrendous. Literal first promo reaction, "what the HELL is that thing." Current PFQ aims
After a total of eight shiny hunts for Eevee over two sites. I finally hatched a female shiny Eevee! This was the seventh hunt on PFQ after a long 1,000 egg hunt at the start of the year and multiple small ones, that stop at about 200-300 eggs. I did finally get this Eevee on the first day on MCW13 and after having laptop issues, at the start of the day that upset me. First shiny hatched in this seventh round.
Finally hatching, a female shiny Eevee.
After a total of eight rounds of shiny hunts on PokéFarm Q; I finally hatched a female melan Eevee! Eighth round, eight months and she is the sixth melan I have hatched. She arrived on a good friends birth day, Rage VG (Ragie). My first four melan's natures I hatched, I hated their natures. Two of these are natures I really depise. I was constantly losing hope, every time an increase in Eevee hunts happened (at least six times) and was two months without Übercharm during this. So it seemed so unlikely, I would get my female melan, with constant others Eevee hunting, constant eggs being low in the shelter. Everything was against this hunt. In the end she happened to come. Funny thing is, I said...'Now that someone has taken up the hunt, I planned to do after Eevee... Want to bet, I will end up getting my female melan now? Knowing my luck, that is what will happen.' Guess what? That is exactly what happened.
Melanistic, female Flareon.
Albino Moltres. Shiny Articuno. Shiny, Albino and Melan Mesprit. , &

Things related to the original PokéFarm

Arceus Rank acquired on PF: 07 Mar 2014 00:10:22 ST During an after reset Pokérus (392nd) Original PokéFarm Statistics (Taken off the stats page on closing day.) Total trades: 692 Total supplier eggs: 2,192 Most Pokémon: 608 Watts collected: 134,250 Eggs hatched: 12,732 Eggs produced in daycare: 7,076 Pokémon adopted: 10,764 Pokémon released: 542 Level 100 Pokémon: 252 Total Interactions: 2,232,924 Total Interaction points: 7,734,160 Total shinies: 182 Total credits: 26,191,680 Pokérus host: 2,032 Scour experience: 10,952,266 Longest PokéRadar chain: 398 Flareon hoard: 138 Meta X-2 used: 22 Complete shiny dex: 170 Complete dream dex: 106/184 Dream world travelling: 6D 05:08 Dream world battling: 15,612 Game time-ever: 5M 2W 0D 01:34

Pokémon left behind

Random Personality Quiz Things

Ground-types are cool, diplomatic and versatile in skills when they need to be, but they're usually rather quiet and keep to themselves if they can, preferring to be on their own. I guess that means I am down to earth.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page