PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Heya! I'm Star and I should have clicked into this post *thinks* a couple months ago. But, eh. Forums aren't the first thing I check and I'm really bored so... I found this website through an ad on a type-practice webside. Funny thing is, that was over two years ago, and I still remember the link. Finaly came around and made that account! I like the forums a lot. Welcoming community, that's for sure! What would I change? Hmm, nice question. Low-key wishes that there was a way to instantly release eggs. SPEAKING OF WHICH, my little SUGGESTION post has been there for several days now. Anyway, what do I dislike? Too much waiting. Too much clicking. Too much moving around where the Internet's horrible. Does Steve deserve a shiny? That depends on who Steve is. If he's a perfectly nice guy, with a nice and polite attitude, and is hardworking...NO. I would personally like to see him break down into tears, scream in rage and roll on the ground over it while I laugh like the manic I am.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page