PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in F2P ZC User Complaints + No Money Spending Tips!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > F2P ZC User Complaints + No Money Spending Tips!!! >

Jackraw's AvatarJackraw
Hey hey! So I am also a free-to-play user who is just about to get a year of hypermode without spending money (as soon as a credits for zc deal goes through), and here's the biggest ways I earned money - Scours The absolute biggest source of my ZC was boxboxes, I sold them for between 110-120 ZC per and if you do enough scouring it can be a pretty steady source of income. Evolution items also can sell for a lot if you're willing - Contests There's a whole guide for contests but the main line is it can get you a LOT of GP, which you can trade other players for ZC, Fabulous friday also ties into this as it can get you a lot of GP for just 3k interactions - Tournaments While this was only about 500 ZC for me, doing the tournaments and then selling the tokens for about 20 ZC per token helped me a lot, especially since there's other ways to get things from the shop, e.g trading with other players, you have to wait for the new ones to be breedable I believe but a pair is much cheaper than a tournament token
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page