PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > S/A Complaining Thread >

glen's Avatarglen
i think this hunt is starting to get so sad it's veered back into being funny. i decided to spontaneously do an abra hunt because it was PotD yesterday and i have psychic wishalloy badge allowing for fast hatches. also, i was pretty fond of abra. "was", because now it's starting to get on my nerves :') i'm using a shiny charm, i have hypermode, and they probably changed how the ubercharm works during my 3 year hiatus but in case it still affects shiny odds, that's on as well. my albino radar is charged to full. i hatched 152 eggs yesterday without a single special :') not one shiny, nor an albino. i didn't plan for this to be a multiple day hunt, but now i'm continuing it if only out of morbid curiosity. i even popped a z-crystal at the start of the day to just really test the waters. currently at 218 hatches and no specials still. idk what i'm even gonna do when (if?) i do get a special. trade it into holon for revenge? put it on a pedestal? taking suggestions lol EDIT: nevermind, it seems posting this was the key. the party immediately after brought this girl into the world. turns out it took 220 eggs!
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page