PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Juku and Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Juku and Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!) >

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Sunny's Lovebirds
Sunny's side A place for selling Shinies and Albinos! A place to custom order a Melan, too! Want a summon from me? We got that too! Who knows? Maybe in the future there will be more here.. :) Currently hunting: Flabébé!
  • About the shop
  • Slots
  • Prices
  • Specials
  • Summons
  • Forms
Howdy there! I see you've chosen to look at my side of the shop. Welcome, welcome! I don't bite! ..much. My name is Sunny, and it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm your local shiny hunter and a good friend of Juku (the one who I'm in this joint shop with!) Ah, but that's enough about me, let's get into what you came for, the shiny, albino, and melan's I sell! Yes, quite a shocker, I know. Here in my half of the shop I sell my Shiny, Albino, and Melan pokemon I find in my hunts so you, dear customer, can buy a precious sparkle baby of your very own! With the added bonus of you not stressing over getting the shiny or albino (or, even a melan!), I'm here to give you the special you may be desperately searching for! Please check the "Specials" tab for more information about the shiny and albino I have for sell! As for my Summons side of things, click the tab for more information! Check in periodically for more information!! Currently; the pokemon I am selling are (mostly) not up-to-date! Some of them are no longer available, but I will edit them out in the morning (my time, at least!) or when I wake up tomorrow next!
Slots are a way for me to keep track of who wants who! Very simple, really! It's also here for those who want to order a special sparkle baby that I may not have! In other words; you can pre-order a Melan 'mon that I will hunt for in the future! For more information, please check my "past/future hunts" tab in my bio! Ahem.. Anyway.. You fill out the form in the last tab right there and all you have to do next is wait! There will be a certain amount that I will have available, though! However, Melan orders are FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, as they are much rarer than Shinies and Albinos. I will primarily hunt for them if I get some orders, so come pick them up as soon as you can! Once these five slots are taken, I will not take anymore offers for them! Not until I have finished them, of course! (For example, you will see something like this: SunshineSunny - Hatenna - Sweet pref, 900 ZC. This is NOT to be used as an example for how much it costs! I just gave a random amount!)

Slots available

Slots Available for Melans:
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open
Prices are kept at the 1 ZC/5gp/5k credits for each DP the specials bring. For shinies: 1,280 4zc / 20gp / 20k 2,560 8zc / 40gp / 40k 3,840 12zc / 60gp / 60k 5,120 16zc / 80gp / 80k 6,400 20zc / 100gp / 100k 7,680 24zc / 120gp / 120k 8,960 28zc / 140gp / 140k 10,240 32zc / 160gp / 160k For Albinos: 1,280 6zc / 30gp / 30k 2,560 12zc / 60gp / 60k 3,840 18zc / 90gp / 90k 5,120 24zc / 120gp / 120k 6,400 30zc / 150gp / 150k 7,680 36zc / 180gp / 180k 8,960 42zc / 210gp / 210k 10,240 48zc / 240gp / 240k For Melans: 1,280 200zc / 1kgp / 1mil 2,560 400zc / 2kgp / 2mil 3,840 600zc / 3kgp / 3mil 5,120 800zc / 4kgp / 4mil 6,400 1kzc / 5kgp / 5mil 7,680 1,200zc / 6kgp / 6mil 8,960 1,400zc / 7kgp / 7mil 10,240 1,600zc / 8kgp / 8mil However, if a special is a rare gender mon (example, female Salandit or a female starter) they will be an additional 5k credits (5gp or 1 ZC) will be added to the total as they are rarer than the more common genders! I will have them labeled if they are a rare gender, and how many I have! Special pokemon like Variant and Exclusive pokemon that I hunt will be DOUBLE priced! Melans will be a purchase first system, where you "lock" in the full price for when I hand it to you (storing away the currency required for it, in simplier terms)! That way, I remember who I still need to give the special to while not making you pay for it without getting the 'mon beforehand!
Specials will be half off when I have 6 available! Special note: I will only keep up to 6 of one species to have room for more specials. Sorry about that PS: If you order a Melan from me I will PM you the link to the pokemon (as a little reminder that I have found the special you wanted!) and then send them over to you in trade!
The specials are all given the prices in their names, all settled down in my first fields, so you can 100% send me the link to the special you want.
Currently in stock:
The 1,280 range: None. So far. The 2,560 range: None. So far The 3,840 range:
Albino Scatterbug!
x3 (River pattern)
Albino Tarountula!
x3
Shiny Blipbug!
x2
Albino Blipbug!
x3
Albino Grubbin!
x2
Shiny Rookidee!
x1
Albino Rookidee!
x2
Shiny Nincada!
x5
Albino Nincada!
x5
Albino Nickit!
x5
Shiny Nickit!
x2
Shiny Starly!
x5
Albino Starly!
x5 The 5,120 range:
Albino Ralts!
x2
Albino Sprigatito!
x2
Albino Hatenna!
x4
Shiny Noibat!
x2
Albino Cutiefly
x5
Shiny Alolan Vulpix
x5 (1 male!)
Albino Alolan Vulpix
x4 (2 male!)
Shiny Purrloin!
x1
Albino Purrloin!
x4
Shiny Sensu Style Oricorio!
x2 (1 male!)
Shiny Gligar!
x2
Albino Trapinch!
x6 (half off!)
Shiny Chikorita!
x5 (1 female!)
Albino Chikorita!
x6 (Half off, 1 female!)
Shiny Rotom!
x5
Albino Rotom!
x1 The 6,400 range: None. So far. The 7,680 range:
Shiny Amaura!
x3 (3 female!)
Albino Amaura!
x5
Shiny Tyrunt!
x2
Albino Tyrunt!
x3 (1 female!) The 8,960 range:
Shiny Aron!
x3
Albino Aron!
x4 The 10,240 range:
Shiny Deino!
x1
Albino Deino!
x3
Shiny Gible!
x1 As for my current hunt status: Hunting this pokemon until I get my living dexes of all the specials!
Welcome to the Summons section of the shop! Here, I will buy (and sell) Summons that I am hoarding! What Summons am I collecting? Soul Hearts! (90gp or equiv each!) Gracidea Seeds (20zc or equiv) (not actively collecting right now!) As for the rest of my summons.. they're up for grabs! Please use Market prices if you're unsure about the prices! ^^

The rest of the summons!

Kanto
Ice Feather
Thunder Feather
Fire Feather
Cloned Sash
Origin Sash
Johto
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Tidal Bell
Clear Bell
GS Ball
Hoenn
Rock Statue
Ice Statue
Steel Statue
Red Soul Dew
Blue Soul Dew
Sapphire Orb
Ruby Orb
Jade Orb
Tanzaku
Helix Orb
Sinnoh
Kagami
Magatama
Kusanagi
Adamant Orb
Lustrous Orb
Magma Stone
Gold Statue
Griseous Orb
Lunar Wing
Sea Crown
Nightmare Shroud
Gracidea Seed
Azure Flute
Ugajin's Lamp
Unova
Victory Medal
Cobalt Épée
Terracotta Épée
Viridian Épée
Fujin's Lamp
Raijin's Lamp
White Stone
Black Stone
Inari's Lamp
Gray Stone
Apprentice's Épée
Music Box
Ancient Drive
Kalos
Life Antler
Death Wing
Order's Crest
Diamond Tiara
Hyperspace Ring
Komainu Figurine
Alola
Kū Idol
Kāne Idol
Lono Idol
Kanaloa Idol
Eclipse Flute
Soul Heart
Spectral Leiomano
Plasma Koa
Beast Ball
Black Prism
Galar
Rusted Sword
Rusted Shield
Wishing Star
Psychic Feather
Combat Feather
Rage Feather
Electric Statue
Dragon Statue
White Belt
Jungle Root
Iceroot Carrot
Shaderoot Carrot
Radiant Petal
Paldea
Gimmighoul Coin
Tablet of Ruin
Sword of Ruin
Vessel of Ruin
Beads of Ruin
Mask of Strength
Mask of Cleverness
Mask of Beauty
PFQ
Mage Orb
Borealis Lantern
If you want to pick out a slot, or buy one of my specials you see listed above, please use this form!

Form code here!

[centre][b]Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: (add your user here!) Slot number, if applicable: (1-5) What kind of special: (Shiny, Albino, or Melan please add what one you'd like!) Payment: (The price! Credit/GP/ZC!) Anything else: (here you add a nice comment or something similar!)[/b][/centre]
If you'd like to buy/sell me a summon, use this form below!

Form here!

[centre][b]Hey, Sunny! I'd like to trade Summons with you! Username: (add your user here!) What kind of Summon is it: (what is the name of the summon?) Is it a Summon I am buying?: (yes/no) Payment: (The price! Credit/GP/ZC! Look at the Market if you're not sure!) Anything else: (here you add a nice comment or something similar!)[/b][/centre]
credit | free to use
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page