PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Testing BBCode and working on a future shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Testing BBCode and working on a future shop >

Lorenzo321's AvatarLorenzo321
Change my about me to this maybe
Lorenzo, 25, he/him they/them, artist and writer, 1 hour ahead of server time, avatar drawn by me. Favourite Pokémon Favourite mythical Favourite legendary I've been a fan of the games since I was like 5 and played Ruby for the first time, skipped a few gens because I couldn't afford them but I'm caught up now... Fields aren't stacked or sorted so use the QoL settings to feed my Pokémon there. I will randomly mass click people, you don't have to click back 1:1 if you don't want to, just clicking my team is fine.
Egg dex
472/640
Normal Pokédex
1090/1494
Shiny dex
17/1494
Albino dex
23/1494
Melan dex
8/1494
First : 16/12/2022 First hatched:N/A First hatched:09/01/2023 First hatched:N/A
I can help with trade evos but DM first, I also have a free field so feel free to DM if you're interested in anything that I put there too. Spars requests are welcome, I will use this gal, if you want to win DM me and I'll use a weak Pokémon instead.
Team Instinct
Pokémon Go: 9063 2758 9730
Commissions coming soon.
Saving up for a
× 242134 / 750,000
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Background is done by Me
Lorenzo • He/Him, They/Them • Artist/Writer Average Piplup enjoyer, hatcher of eggs and Pokérus misser. Can you tell Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky is my favourite game?
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page