PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
With the extreme whiteness and blackness respectively of Reshiram and Zekrom, making albino colors for one and melan colors for the other without them just looking like their regular selves was always gonna be tricky. With that in mind, Reshiram's specials are the best of the bunch, with that melan scratching my very specific 'Zekrom-colored-Reshiram melan' itch. Zekrom's specials, I'm not as keen on. Accepting that the regular is dark so the albino's gonna be dark, I'm wondering if the albino couldn't be a skidge lighter? Not drastically so, by about 10% maybe. Though that would probably affect the luminosity of the melan, that may end up being to its benefit by making the color slightly richer. Demonstration below:
Kyurem's new design is good logistically, but I'm not sure how well the deep green suits the melan. Perhaps tweaking the albino to more of a blue shade, ice-colors, would shift the melan accordingly in such a way that it's still distinct from its peers, coloration-wise.
But those are just my two cents, of course. Hope the Gen 6 revamps go smoothly, with minimal fuss!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page