PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions About Site Rules 2.0 >

Silly but serious question, is there a limit to what you can purchase in the market? I imagine there has to be some limit to how much of one item you can purchase to avoid destroying or severely altering the market. Say if someone were to buy out every single box in the market (sinister, cute, shiny etc.) would there be consequences or is there some sort of system that stops you from buying out entire sections of the market? I ask because not only would it only cost around 30-50 million credits to buy every single box on the market excluding box boxes (I think, don’t take my word on that though I did sloppy quick math for that) but also because I thought it may be cool to buy all of one box on the market to run tests to see if different boxes happen to give better items but I don’t want to get in trouble! (Also sorry if this has been already been asked but I’ve looked at every page of this rules thread and I havent seen any questions about market rules, also I don’t know if this is considered a site rule or not but I thought a market rule question counted as a site rule since it’s a big part of the site)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page