PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Lawless's AvatarLawless
tbh I haven't read half of this thread but saw Swanna being green after such a pretty ducklett melan. I honestly very much dislike the system being used to determine the albino/melan colors a lot of the time, some of them have looked really nice that have been revamped (vanillite line for example is a huge improvement) but some of them are just, boring or uninteresting. Swanna is a perfect example of that, a very pretty melan for the ducklett, a very underwhelming and boring swanna. I think there needs to be more actual picking for something that looks better than doing the almost generated system that is happening. I'm getting big depression a lot of the pretty pink albinos are getting turned into a limey green or pretty melans just being turned into the same shade of dark green with purple on them. idk it's boring to see the revamps when they're like that and makes me scared for some of the future updates.
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,165
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page