PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Increase Master Badge IV Boost

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Increase Master Badge IV Boost >

Suggestion Title: Increase Master Badge IV Boost Suggestion Summary: Master Badge influences IVs by preventing the low numbers from generating in the singular IV. Depending on the class, this "IV boost" will raise the lowest singular IV number, making the pool of numbers smaller. Those numbers currently are: Class 1 - lowest singular IV is 10 Class 2 - lowest singular IV is 12 Class 3 - lowest singular IV is 14 Class 4 - lowest singular IV is 16 As you can see, IV boost is really low and makes it pointless to get for the purpouse of IV hunting and breeding. Since IV bonus only applies to the randomised IVs, it affects just one IV out of six when using Destiny Knot for IV breeding. In such case, IV boost is insignificant as chances of getting 6IV are marginally better. On the other hand, chances of hatching +3IV Legendary or Ditto remain close to impossible due to pool of numbers still being large. While keeping in mind that 0IV is still possible to get in all classes, I'd like to propose the following: Class 1 - lowest singular IV is 10 Class 2 - lowest singular IV is 15 Class 3 - lowest singular IV is 20 Class 4 - lowest singular IV is 25 This boost would make it possible to get high IVs Pokemon without parents, and a decent chance of hatching even a perfect IV one, making the Master badge extremely useful for IV hunting as well as breeding. Positive points: - Master badge would actually have a proper boost, and be considered useful and desirable instead of just looking nice. - It would allow people to hunt high IV Pokemon without parents, and provide higher odds of hatching perfect IV one. - More people would be incentivised in getting the Master badges: IV breeders would find them very practical for their hunts while people who already have Master badge could sell their Pokemon for higher price thanks to increased IVs giving them higher value. Negative points: I personally fail to see any. Reason For Consideration: There aren't any proper IV boosts or methods which allow users to breed or hunt high and perfect IV Ditto, Legendaries and other Pokemon without parents. While "Inheriting IV for non-breed Pokemon" suggestion is ideal, I'd argue that achieving Master badge requires a lot of time, effort, money and resources and should be a bit more rewarding. It will be more balanced in a sense that hard work will pay off, users will still need to make effort if they want many Pokemon to be affected as Master badge influences only one type, and, if other mentioned suggestion is implemented, it would allow users to have different style of gamplay when it comes to acquiring IV Pokemon.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page