PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟 >

Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

QUOTE originally posted by cheesekek

Hiya got another Cloned Sash for ZC c:
I'll send a trade! Thank you :)

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

Hello ^^ I have 3 cloned sashes if you’d like them?
Yes, please! Trade coming your way, thank you! ^_^

QUOTE originally posted by Celes Cabbage

QUOTE originally posted by SoulWesson

I thiiiink it's 40zc for all the Naive Shiny and Albino Cleffa? May I please to buy? :>
This is equivalent to 200 in GP, and oops I have too much gold. Cele, could I pay Soul's tab for them?
Oh, I do love the opportunity to deny Soul the chance to pay for things. Please send a trade and I'll send out their babies as soon as the Gold's in hand! Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Kang

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Heya Cele! I found these two cuties in your delta fields, I was wondering how much and would you accept credits for them? ^^
i can cover this if you accept them, cele. i can pay whatever you feel is comfortable. <3
Do you wanna do what we did last time with the Eevee and just call it 40k for the Masquerain? I still don't know what to price these at. XD And... uhhhh... I saw an albino delta in the same EHP bracket as this Spritzee and it had similar albino colours and the same dark delta aura, and it was going for 100ZC, does that sound fair? help idk what I'm doing I can flex
Also I just wanna say I'm living for the whole "I wanna buy their stuff for them" thing y'all do in here, y'all give me life ✨
those prices sound fair cele! <3 so 40k cr + 100 zc? :D also, it is no problem WølfPøpKãyZ i do not mind paying for you!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page