PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > S/A Complaining Thread >

ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc
Last 300 eggs I've had nothing. During the Type Race I had better than usual luck getting 4 Shinies and 5 Albinos (and I haven't gotten anything since) currently have a chain of 700+ I can't always get all of my adoptions in per day, and interacting with full fields is easiest for me, but gives the least amount of XP. With a full time job it's so difficult to hatch anything worthwhile with these rates. If I took the average of what I'm getting saying I could do at least the dailies, with say, 6-8 hours off work to be able to play I could maybe get half of the shelter adoptions done. That's about 70 hatches a day. If it takes around 5-700 to get the right nature (sometimes I'll settle for others if they're Sour or Any if I get frustrated) that's approximately 10 days (assuming you're not doing anything else other than hatching for your chain, aka No contests, no type race, no fishing, no nothing) per Pokemon line. And there's over 800 in the dex. If my math is correct that's around 8000 days, which is 21 years. 21 years to complete a living dex of JUST shinies. That doesn't include Melans or Albinos. This is with FULL buffs other than Z-Crystals, because it's the only thing that I don't use to buff shiny/albino/melan rates. Yea.... Why even bother when a new PFQ is being talked about and you won't be able to take everything with you? So frustrating. I don't know how anyone does this without at least HM.
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page