PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in More Specials Hatching Data

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > More Specials Hatching Data >

steeve's Avatarsteeve

QUOTE originally posted by xazz

or even just an update. Niet and Garth Both said the numbers may not be final and we could just revert back. well where's this discussion? Are we ever gonna see more data? get new rates? feels like changes were made, a large majority hated them, and were basically told "oH well, sorry that's how itnis now bc my data set says it's fine :)"
Seconding this. Kinda feels like the very unhappy backlash killed all the discussion we were promised. I understand being told ‘this change is bad and we are not happy about it’ can be discouraging, but I don’t think it was unexpected. I’d like the discussion around the nerfed rates to be reopened, and maybe a public poll to see people’s opinions. Now that it’s been a few months, there’s definitely a lot of data points and people have had time to form an opinion, and this is the perfect time to revisit the rates.
🌟 🌟

vivillon patterns i need

Icy Snow, Monsoon, Poké Ball Elegant, Icy Snow my pattern is Sandstorm, if you'd like to swap!
i collect δ also check out my trade shop! all art is my own
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page