PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in More Specials Hatching Data

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > More Specials Hatching Data >

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
As the thread we last had specials hatching data is now 'read-only' Upcoming changes to S/A/M/D, and not needing help or wanting to PM the top dog - am posting this as a 'suggestion' that it would be nice to have April's hatching data, even if the format is still the same as last time...

from Mar.30/2022

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'm still working on making it tidy, but here's a screenshot of the table I put together just to make sure it's able to process the data in the first place. One thing worth noting is that Melans tend to be subject to rather large fluctuations due to their low sample size. Bonus counters are listed in the order they appear at the top of the page, that'll obviously be made tidier when I make the "real thing".
As I feel 'some data' is better than 'no data'. In this case, 'some more data' :-)
<edit> raw data Added from a post down below...

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

As a temporary measure just to get the data out there, I have made a page that just dumps out the raw data. You can then grab this data and copy-paste it into a spreadsheet or something to do your own analysis and graphs and stuff. Enjoy. /shinyhunt/rawdata
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/146 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page