PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > S/A Complaining Thread >

ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium

QUOTE originally posted by ladyfiaragc

QUOTE originally posted by ReginaCordium

QUOTE originally posted by ladyfiaragc

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

I got HM for the first time because I thought it was supposed to make hunting easier but I’m at 1/500 ;_; To be fair not all my eggs were hatched with HM but at LEAST the last 300 and 90 or so were on a dual Sei/Charm day. Definitely not making me want to get HM again once this runs out. Had the same or better luck on my non-HM hunts. Heatmor was 1/250, Ferroseed was 1/400 (total 2/800), but so far Magikarp is 1/500 ;_; Really hoping it turns around soon. I’m only hunting Magikarp because I thought it was the most likely way for me to get a melan as a F2P player since I can’t play too much and they’re easy to hatch. But if 1/500 keeps up that might not happen.
This is just how it is now. People complained about the previous shiny rate (which wasn't high, but higher than it is now) because Melan hunters were 'saturating the market' with shinies. Instead of ONLY increasing the Melan rate the shiny rate was decreased along with the Melan increase. It's pointless to spend any money on anything right now here because it doesn't really help unless you're buying uber charms to hunt Melans.
I bought an Ubercharm and it really isn't helping either :/ The shiny rates are definitely better than the albino rates, but there's a significant change from my past hunts
Yea... earlier this year they reduced the rates for s/a significantly. I was getting 2-3 Melans before ever getting a shiny. They've recently reduced the Melan rate and increased the albino rate a bit, but haven't done anything to the shiny rate. I'm just not sure how they expect us to hunt legends or ditto now with the rates they have, especially if you're looking for specific natured shinies.
I literally did not realize they upped Albino rates. I've only gotten 10 in 2200 eggs.
Kitty | She/They
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page