PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

xstarx07's Avatarxstarx07
This feels a little akward, but heck, I might finally go as well: My name is Star, I'm from Germany and I've been gone on here for 4 years after 2018, due to my life taking a lot of turns and I'm just finishing my 3rd higher education. Funnily enough, Pokéfarm helped me a lot with learning English back when I started out, and I found this site because my Pokémon-phase just peaked back in 2016, when Sun & Moon were about to come out and me and my friends were all over it. Good times~ Nowadays though, I've been returning more and more to my roots in terms of forums I've visited or fandoms I enjoyed very much when I first got onto the internet. I tended to lurk a lot - I still do - but I want to change things up a little ^^" Aside all of that, I have a passion for art - digital art, including animating - and I'm currently on my own little multi-crossover webcomic epic, which is a reboot of a reboot of my hobby project, which I am very proud of :3 As for my favorite Pokémon(s), I have a few lol On the very top, I love Mew in its shiny variant because it's cute and blue is my favorite color! For the 2nd place, I have to place Snom because I immediately fell in love with it and I didn't even know it existed until I randomly got one in Sword & Shield. And for the 3rd, it's easily Infernape, since it was my very first Pokémon back when I started with Diamond version! What I like about PFQ? I like to keep myself occupied and PFQ is pretty fun to spend some time on and collect all the mons! :D And the Fakemon designs are really cool as well!
Good vibes only ≧◠◡◠≦ profile avatar is drawn by me (2022)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page