PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shade’s Art Stand! Melan Baits, Sprite edits and more!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Shade’s Art Stand! Melan Baits, Sprite edits and more! >

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
  • Intro
  • Rules
  • Examples
  • Sprite Edits!
  • Prices
  • Adopts&Customs
  • Form
  • Queue
  • Promo's+FAQ (WIP)
Hello! I am ShadeWings, but you can call me Shade! I am a young artist who usually likes drawing things in her free time, so why not try and get some currency? :D As I am a minor (under 18), and I go to school, your commission will probably take some time depending on the workload I have for the school day, so it might take 30 mins or 1 hour and 45 mins, just let me work on it I usually try to finish commissions within a day or two of recieving the order but if I fail to complete it within 14 days (2 weeks), you get half off. Only exception is if I make a post announcing I won't be as active and you order right after that. That's all have fun ^w^
Rules! 1. Don't rush me; I have a life and I might have to put yours on hold if something comes up 2. I refuse all payment upfront; it makes me nervous I'll forget and because you sent all the payment, I would think I already completed yours. All after or 50% upfront, 50% after its completed. Only exception is if you have something come up if your life and you know you won't be online in time for me to send you your commission and you pay. Then and only then can you send all the payment. DM me first telling me something came up and you're gonna send all the payment. 3a. CAN and CAN'T DO 3b. CAN DO 3c. Canines and felines (Cats and dogs), Anthro/feral, dragons, Pokemon, Fakemon, and simple animations 3d. WON'T DO 3e. Humans, heavy mech, 18+ content, heavy blood (Small scars is fine)
Size Chart

Examples

Icons

Headshots

Belongs to Goldfish on amino/Glowing Goldfish on th

Busts

Belongs to BrokenRose on Th

Halfbodies

Fulls

belongs to Wolvez on Th

Scene

Oc belongs to Janssi!

Animated

Belongs to DolphinBlues on Amino/ Dolphin on Th

Reference Sheets

Belongs to @JustSayHi on PFQ/ Th
Style One: One full, color pallet, and a headshot Style Two: Two fullbodies, one headshot, pallet, info

Sketches

Lineart

Flat

Shaded

Lineless

Pixels

Option 1: non-animated
Belongs to A380 on Th
Option 2: Complex (Many moving things, etc)
Belongs to Delphox on Amino/ Th
Option 3: Simple bounce
I am offering Sprite edits again!! I can do any sprite, however if its a sprite from PFQ thats generation 6+, I'll need an alternative or you get permission for me to edit the sprite(s) :) I can do: OC edits, customs, retypes and fusions :). Unfortunately i can only do Pokemon

examples

OC's v Retypes v Fusions
Prices! I accept: ,,, Da Pts and Usd Through Cashapp
5K cr, 5 gp, 1 zc, 5 pts, $0.50
. You must add both prices together (Ex. Shaded headshot is 15 zc; Full flat is 23 zc etc))

Size

Headshot: 3 zc/ eqiv Bust: 5 zc/ eqiv Half: 10 zc/ eqiv Full: 17 zc/ eqiv Scene: 20 zc/ eqiv Additional characters: +5 zc/ eqiv

Finish

Sketch: 1 zc Lines: 5 zc Flat: 7 zc Shaded: 12 zc Lineless: 15 zc Pixels: Non Animated: 3 zc Complex: +10 Simple: +5

Items I accept for Payment

Ubercharm: 250 ZC/ eqiv
Shiny Charms: 200 ZC/ eqiv
Egg Pass: 80 ZC/eqiv per Egg Pass
S/A/M/D Pokemon: I'll need to see the EXP and lyk the price
Delta Points: PWYW
Fragments/ Z Crystals: 25 per frag, 50 per Crystal
Lucky Eggs/ SLE: 16 ZC/ eqiv per Lucky Egg, 80 ZC/ eqiv per SLE
-Tip: need help with conversions? Check This site for help

Customs and Adopts

Customs are creatures I make for you, including your own pallet, species and lore! Adopts are pre-made creatures I sell for currency.

Adopts

Mega Aurorus Purchase for 35 zc/ equiv

customs

Handdrawn

Handdrawn

Handdrawn

Basefill

Base by Wisdomcatourus

Basefill

Base by Owibyx on DeviantArt

Basefill

Base by Albluu

Form for Customs

Form! I'd like a custom, Shade! Username: Species
Wolf, pokemon, pet etc etc
: Pallet:
What pallet/ color scheme you would like
Scars/ jewelry?: Basefill
If basefill please send a link to the base
or handdrawn: Payment method?: Other:
Form! I'd like a Commission! Username: Character Reference: Size: Finish: Background?: (If full) What Pose?: What expression?: Payment: Additional characters?: May I use this for future Examples?: (Yes or no) Other?:
Queue
Username Username Username Username Username
Progress Progress Progress Progress Progress
Waitlist
Username Username Username Username Username
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Closed) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself
credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page