PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sporko's Scribbles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Sporko's Scribbles >

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Oh boy, today has been a day. Hubby panicked me because he was lying on the floor by the front door; car didn't start and he felt gross so he didn't go to work but apparently I didn't hear him calling out. No silly I was sleebing. Went into the city to the mall, got myself some snacks and drink; went to Kmart to get Oreo a slow feeder bowl for treats so she doesn't get sick from quickly eating her treats. She doesn't like it very well. Then the Cat from next door got into the house, and Oreo being the little protector she is, had a fight and kicked him out of the house because she isn't letting a male come in and mess with her family. There's fur in the kitchen and she's now staying close by me; asleep on my fabric boxes under the desk by my feets. I've been doing some backend work for my Novel series, getting a link tree up and running that links to Twitter, Ko-fi and Instagram. Patreon will come later, they keep emailing me to do things and I'm too anxious for this. Hubs and his brother have gone to get a new battery for the car and Sally STILL won't give me a shiny. I just need ONE SHINY Sally.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page