PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions About Site Rules 2.0 >

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by fevineFølløwer

this is entirely a shower thought: what makes a nursery rhyme, associate with children, not PG? like the Lizzie Borden song is obviously not fit on this site, but... Mary's garden is in reference to Queen Mary (aka Bloody Mary) and her instruments that gave her the name.
Hey there, sorry for the wait! I've run this question by staff. The general consensus is that if it's easy to understand by modern standards or context of the rhyme itself that it's bad, then don't do it. If it's more obscure than that but an inappropriate meaning is technically there, you might want to run it by a mod, but it should generally be acceptable. This, however, is not a catch-all thumbs-up -- there's so many nursery rhymes of varying content levels that such an approval can't be given for all of them. So, if you'd rather be safe than sorry, feel free to shoot me a PM with any particular examples you'd like to have looked at!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page