PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

herbert west's Avatarherbert west
So a bit of an introduction, short but; > Greetings, I'm Herbert, I use he/him, feel free to mssg me I love jacking my jaw. I love men. (and women but haha, gay joke) > I really want albino Serperior and the Witch Purrloin, they're currently my dreamies!! How did you find us? > When I first found PokeFarm, it was from FlightRising, and I believe this was back in?? 2019?? I've not touched it aside from that week I played and I totally lost that account, but my friend Yellow has been playing it and seeing it play it made me wanna give another chance, so shoutout to him for getting me into another pet game I don't need to be into. /hj /lh Would you reccomend us to a friend? > If I knew anyone who wasn't already playing and into pet games, heck ya !! Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? > I draw (eventually I'll draw myself some form of icon for here) and write, I've got special interests in taxidermy, Pokemon (unsurprisingly), and history of the Victorian era and the 1900s !! What's your favorite Pokémon? > Snivy! Has been since I was 6 and started playing Pokemon Black.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page