PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions About Site Rules 2.0 >

Methos's AvatarMethos
Reserved for questions about the Trade Rules.

I have a trade agreement with someone, but they're inactive. Can I cancel the trade agreement?

IF they have been inactive for a reasonable amount of time (you can add them to your VIP list to see how long they've been off the site, up to 7 days offline) and/or you had a pre-existing condition about how long they had to complete the trade (such as a rule clearly laid out in your Trade Shop, which also hopefully allows a reasonable amount of time), AND you've tried to communicate with them at least once, AND you send them a final (polite) communication stating that you are canceling the trade agreement due to inactivity, yes. It's not your fault they're not around, after all, but canceling trade agreements isn't something to be done lightly. If you're not sure whether you've waited long enough, you can PM a Moderator to make sure.

Do hunt slots break the rule about not offering to trade something you don't have?

No. A hunt slot is a reservation; effectively "If you hatch this, I would be interested in buying it for X." It becomes a trade agreement when the hunted Pokémon is hatched, at which time both parties have to agree to the trade to make it official.

Is reselling/flipping Pokémon or items allowed?

Qualified yes. Provided there's no scamming going on (deliberately being misleading about the value of the Pokémon or item), flipping/resale is allowed. Keep in mind, however, that some players don't like it and may choose not to sell to you again.

Can I make "No Reselling" a rule in my Trade Shop?

No. This would be a violation of Site Rule 2A, by telling someone they aren't allowed to do something with a Pokémon they now own. What you can do is say "If you buy from me and resell, I will not sell to you again." In other words, you have control over your actions, not theirs.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page