PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Sappire's AvatarSappire
Oh man, I completely dropped the ball by not posting here sooner! >~< But hey, I'm Sappire! I've been going by that misspelled moniker since I was twelve, and now I'm 29 so... yes. No shaking off the childhood typo now! I've been on PFQ for a few weeks, finding my way around the site and already running across really kind users who have helped jump-start my living dex. I'm making solid progress, too! Now if I can just stop forgetting about making myself an avatar and fixing up my about me page, haha;;; How did you find us? My friend found the site through Facebook, and her first instinct was to drag me along with her. Probably because like 90% of my brain is just Pokemon nonsense at this point. (I could write an entire essay on PokeInterpol alone, do not test me-) Would you recommend us to a friend? Definitely~ I really love how this site works and how many different things it has going on. The userbase seems really nice so far, too! :D Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I'm an artist and a writer! Neither one really professionally, but I like to think I'm at least passable with both skills. :3 As far as cool projects, I'm currently juggling around a game I really want to make. Some irl issues caused production to grind to a halt, but I'm hoping to get back up on the horse soon! What's your favorite Pokémon? Galarian Zapdos. I've been playing since Red and Blue, but something about Galarian Zapdos is just perfection to me. <3 Though as far as non-legendaries? I'd say Raichu and Lucario. I don't know why! I just really like them! :D
Avatar by me of my favorite Raichu OC! I finally have an art shop!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page