PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Shelter Stockers >

Shazi's AvatarShazi

Welcome to The Shelter Stockers Clan

In this clain we work towards keeping the shelter stocked with a variety of eggs to assist new members fill their dex and hunters maintain the ability to hunt whatever they might like!

Rules

1. PFQ rules apply. These apply everywhere but a reminder never goes astray
  2. Please be sure to use the form when applying to the clan so I can make sure all of your information is correct
  3. It should go without saying, but make sure you are respectful to everyone.

How to Apply

Very simply, please post in the thread (or PM me) your completed form from below. [b]Preferred Name:[/b] [b]would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?[/b] [b]would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?[/b] [b]Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?[/b] [b]What is your favourite pokemon[/b]

Helpful Resources

Here will be a collection of useful things from around the site to help us keep the shelter stocked! If you have anything you would like to suggest to add here feel free to post about it in the clan! Qol Script - This is a fantastic resource just for the site in general. I use this to help scour the shelter for what is lacking to keep our list up to date. 90% Pair guide - Much of what we do hinges on having pairs to breed the pokemon missing. Here is a rather extensive guide on how to get the most out of your breeding pairs!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page