PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

calipso's Avatarcalipso
Hello! The name's Viridian, but you can call me Viri, Vir, or Vi! I joined just recently, and I already love it here. How did you find us? Between being recommended by a friend and seeing it online, I'm afraid I can't quite remember—but I don't regret joining the slightest bit! Would you recommend us to a friend? I actually brought two friends of mine on board already. ^^; Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? While I'm a (horror) writer, I've taken a hiatus from that to focus on my education. In the meantime, however, I've found other things to enjoy in my spare time, pokefarm being one of them. Other than that, I enjoy reading tarot, baking, hiking, swimming, playing with pets, going to the zoo, writing, listening to music, playing/watching volleyball, gaming (minecraft, L4D(1 & 2), RE, and more), etc. What's your favorite pokemon? :""" Funny you ask. I already have the list on my carrd (in my about me), but for the sake of convenience: Pumpkaboo, Mimikyuu, Phantump, Litwick, and Spiritomb! There are others I like, but these are my all-time favorites.
calipso • she/her • libra-scorpio cusp carrdmy daycare
• • • ANNOUNCEMENT • • • I've got free pokebabies waiting to be taken away! Check out my profile for more information and other announcements.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page