PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ☁️The Nimbus Narrative ☁️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ☁️The Nimbus Narrative ☁️ >

RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
The Cloud Lore Almost all of the Pokemon listed here have a custom description that details their role and special fun facts that cause them to be noted as significant members of The Cloud! Note: Outside of Primary Farm Leadership, "Significant Pokemon" are not to be confused with my absolute favorites on my farm! There is a lot of overlap, but my absolute favorites on the farm are in a field labeled "Favorites", and most Pokemon in my "Leaders of the Hoard" field are also my favorites, if only because I adore Ninetales and the Fennekin line

Primary Farm Leadership

Significant Regular Pokemon

Significant Special Pokemon

Contest Stars

Ships

This section will often have things added to it, because in my brain there is just a vast amount of ships between all Pokemon I have or plan to have in game. Seriously, this is all stuff that has been in my brain for years and it's all just waiting for me to add it to my farm! In addition to that, I am regularly coming up with new relationship dynamics and ideas. It's just one of the things I find so fun about Pokemon! But without further ado...

here they are!

• PFQ Cloud Ships
  • In-game Based Cloud Ships
These Ships are between Pokemon that I originally got and have on Pokefarm!

These ships are between Pokemon that I originally had/plan to get in my versions of actual Pokemon games that I got on PFQ as a tribute :] As these Pokemon are still a part of The Cloud, they are still relevant to our Cloud Lore!

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @animatedglittergraphics-n-more Forum Icon @Pokemon TCG Signature Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page