PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Hey! Angeliccandy here, you can call me Angel (Pronouns she/her if it matters!)! I joined a couple days ah, and a huge fan of the site. Hobbies include reading, games, art, or anything nerdy to be honest. I just recently finished some recolor or some splicing on some sprites after taking a very long break, my pride and joy being the ghost eevee I made. My favorite types are Steel, Dragon.and most recently fairy! As far as favorite pokemon, I have a few but my old fashioned go to will always be Aggron! They so cute! Found the site while scrolling through FB, so it was more of an accident really! I've already recommend fellow pokemon fans to join, including some friends and discord peeps from other games I play! I'm a huge fan of the site, so.I was really floored to see a clicking type that involved pokemon! The community seems super nice and supportive. Hoping to see more fakemon, and potentially more recolors! I like the Delta, Variants, etc. Maybe something can be added like "Gold or silver" sprites? Also maybe more giveaways? The only thing I wasn't a fan of is how difficult it is for a newbie to kind of get off the ground. I dunno who Steve is but yes! They are pretty ♡
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page