PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

I can respect that, Iggy. I think. A big portion of the dislike lies in the fact we had the old colors for so long. People grew to like them, and Staff did too. There's some old colors we miss, but they didn't make sense. Note that I'm not on Art Staff so my explanation will not be the best and for that I apologize. Some old colors were... sporadic, for lack of a better word ( I am the dumb ), where their base.color would be darker than their normal color but their secondary would be lighter than the normal secondary color. It didn't speak Melan to us. I don't check Albinos often so I cannot put a thought into that. Yeah, trust me, dark colors with neat neon and florescent colors are the coolest thing ever. I'm a sucker for them! But we want to be consistent. We know we won't please everyone, as everyone has different palette and color tastes. We would love to, but it cannot be done so we are just trying our best to provide quality and consistency with sprites and work.
Tbh I genuinely appreciate the feedback. Like def old feelings for the familiar can linger, and admittedly sudden changes can be jarring at times. So you definitely hit the nail on the head, agreed. I appreciate your honesty and your explanation. And it's ok! Typos or not, I definitely understand what you meant. I definitely am a sap for those old neon colors too, but I understand sometimes it can be a bit of a toss up with what works and maybe what doesn't as an artist myself haha. ^-^ (Edited, as it's early, bleck)
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page