PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

SpyroForLife's AvatarSpyroForLife
Hey y'all, I joined yesterday and have been learning the site and I'm really enjoying it. A friend brought up the site to me while we were discussing DragCave and since I love Pokemon, I decided to come check it out. I think I would recommend it to a friend but only if I was really sure they like both Pokemon and adoptable sites. So ya know, it'd have to come up in conversation, I don't think I'd recommend it randomly. My hobbies include writing and drawing for the most part, otherwise I tend to just kinda browse the web and chat with friends on Discord. I'll probably be attending college in the upcoming fall semester. My favorite Pokemon is ABSOLUTELY Mewtwo, no question. An oldie but a goodie, they've pretty much been in my heart since the first movie. I, like many people, even designed a Mewthree character, who you can see here if you're curious :3

Lugia is a close second though, which again, I love them because of a movie, Pokemon 2000. My initial plans for the site rn are advancing in rank and collecting as many gems as I can to gather badges, but I'll be exploring various other features as I get the credits to. Happy to be here. :D
Lv. 34 — 2,265 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 87%
Modest nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page