PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

QUOTE originally posted by D33RG0D5

Can some explain why we kept a black combee but the female is purple? If were doing change accurately then make the male not black or kept the same. This feels un accurate to the color wheel now that i think about it cant leave one untouched just play with the others as you pleases.
I can't attest for the other changes, but to this point: it's actually the female Combee that is still marked as black, and only because no one has posted the sprite of melan female!bee to the Sprite Discovery thread yet. Once we know what it looks like, it'll be updated on the wiki accordingly.
awe thank you, we were all misinformed on combee's colors recently so I wasn't sure if it is or isn't changed, but you if the wiki is in fact not updated then I like to make a apogee on that cause we all didn't know. So I take back what I said till someone updates that combee. Thank you for letting us know about that.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page