PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌌 Galactic Goods 🪐 [Summon Rerolls + Charms + Gems + S/A + more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🌌 Galactic Goods 🪐 [Summon Rerolls + Charms + Gems + S/A + more! >

QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit

Welcome to

Galactic Goods

Please post in this thread if you want to trade. If you send me a PM, I will just ask you to post here anyway. ^^ Once I sell you something, you can do anything you want with it: gift it, resell it, eat it, I don't mind at all. No post templates in my shop. If you use a template to make a trade offer in this thread, you get one warning, after which I will ignore all offers made with a template.
<< 5,000 : 5 : 1 >> I accept equivalent value in other currency unless otherwise stated.

Services

• Shiny Charms
  • Currency
  • Free Stuff
Currently available: 5 Renting and swapping for 35gp each Note: only accepting gp for this, as I need it to recharge the charms ^^
Rental: I send you my live Shiny Charm, you use the charm and send back the dead charm and the fee (Please do not accept the trade unless you are able to activate the charm and send it back immediately! I do not like waiting for hours to get my charms back.) Swap: Send me your dead charms along with the fee for each and I'll swap them for live ones
Currency available for swap:
-
-
-
These values are auto-updating, so if the currency type you want is not available, check back later ^^
Hunt Extras
The extras of whatever I'm hunting at the moment are usually free, just ask ;) Throw me a link if you want a specific one. Do bear in mind however that I flush my "Release" field fairly often when I'm online, so I apologise in advance if I release before I see your post. Unless I'm ending the hunt soon, I can try to get you another one though!
(Partially) Free Fields
Mons in my fields named (type) Field (eg Normal Field, Water Field, etc) are free to good homes if I am the OT. Please check this guide if you don't know what that means. If you're not sure, feel free to ask :) You can claim as many as you want.
Dexing
Everything I own is free to dex (except melans, and S/A legends in sale fields). My collection of Megas and S/As is in my Display Case fields. I only ask that you don't request more dexes than you have trade slots (eg if you have 5 trade slots, please limit yourself to dexing 5 at a time), so I can get them back smoothly. You can always come back and ask for another batch :)
My Patterns
I can help you breed Meadow Vivillon and Pester Maravol for free, but you may have to provide an Egg Pass if I am currently hunting. (Sometimes I don't mind breaking the chain, just ask)
template art and code by me | for my use only
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page