PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ashe's Emporium [s|a|m| IV hunts, dcp, items]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Ashe's Emporium [s|a|m| IV hunts, dcp, items] >

Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

Ashe's Emporium

Raza'rd selling you everything you need or don't need. Me don't care, just buy my stuff and give me coins
  • welcome
  • Rules
  • Payment options

Hello and welcome to my shop!

Glad you've found your way over here Hope you find what you're looking for :3

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to the new gp vouchers I don't accept gp as payment anymore!!

Note:

my time is pfq+1, I am working and I have a lil daughter. If I don't reply, I am either sleeping, working or play with my daughter. Please keep that in mind if you order anything. Especially hunts might take a while.
Here a small overview what I am selling:
*All pokefarmQ rules apply. *Link if you wanna buy! *I have the right to reject your offer. *I am not offering dex trades atm *First come, first serve. *willing to put Pokémon / items on hold for Max 7 days *please check your trades soon, I'll cancel it after 24 hours I would really appreciate it if things weren't sold for more money. Of course, that is up to you. However, should I find out, I will no longer trade with this person.
Only accept zc and credits 1 =5k I accept the following items as payment options (at least 50-75% must be paid in currency, depending on the total price):
any z fragment
@ 10zc
any z crystal
@ 90zc @ 90zc @550 (I don't need dp but will accept them)
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @Erisolandmore

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page