PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Dragon's Mossy Crate of Trinkets - S/A UFT

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Dragon's Mossy Crate of Trinkets - S/A UFT >

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon

◊ ♦ Dragon's Mossy Crate of Trinkets ♦ ◊

1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Cr

Rules

All Pokefarm rules apply. I reserve the right to refuse any offer(s) for any reason. No trade PMs. Please post here or send a direct labeled trade*, I will not respond to trade PMs. If I forgot to list price or if you're not sure about price, please still ask here, I will not respond to PM.
Since you have to check prices in this thread, may as well click that "Reply" button at the bottom of the page. If you can't post for whatever reason, I'd rather just have you directly send a labeled trade, just no PMs about trades.
* It's ok to send directly a labeled trade for 5 Shiny/Albino, Exclusive/Variant or Delta Pokemon max. For anything more/else I ask to post here because I will cancel trades if they exceed the 5 mentioned Pokemon limit or are about anything else. Posting in Shop has priority over directly sent trades. Please subscribe to the thread because I will ask you to send a labeled trade. If a trade is not sent 48 hours after I agree upon trade, whatever was offered on is back up for offers. While I don't have a form, please be clear when making offers, eg. "My X for your Y". Happy trading!~
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page